Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script - Release County Callouts 1.0.0 [LSPD:FR]

[Image: CC1-Title.png]

[DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION HERE]
(click for latest version 1.0+)

[Overview]:

Back with a massive internal overhaul County Callouts 1.0 will now use a newly created global master resource to pull common internal elements from. This will help expedite future updates of not only County Callouts but all my plugins that are soon to release. The biggest addition to CC 1.0 is the implemented XML files for each unique location callout. Previously we had up to 140+ unique locations for CC callouts but it still felt stale after visiting the same house for a domestic dispute over and over. Now you can add as many different unique locations as you want for each callout type. Navigate to the DModding folder within Plugins\LSPDFR and open the desired XML file. Each file has a description within on how to add more locations. I've also added some minor updates to calls such as the domestic dispute now has more dynamic locations for the suspects when entering an interior. There are also more scenario possibilities for certain callouts. I did however have to rush the cleaning up process just because I was so ready to finally have an update for everyone again. I have removed implementation of StopThePed and UltimateBackup. I've decided to remove them because I plan on advancing County Callouts to a point it will have enough features itself to make the need for another optional plugin redundant. I also do not want my plugins to feel they need to rely on another party to continuously update other plugins to ensure the best experience. I may implement it again in future versions but for now it will not directly implement the API. You may still use them but they will not being working together as before. Another version is already in the works and will feature some strong enhancements to the existing calls and AI behavior. If you encounter any bugs or glitches please report them ASAP so I can get them resolved. Check back frequently for the Highway Callouts preview release and future County Callouts updates.   

[original description]
County Callouts is a callout add-on for LSPD:FR featuring rural themed callouts. Most of these calls will not trigger within Los Santos city limits. They feature unique multi-scenario and dynamic calls that offer a higher replay value. As of the 0.4 beta version, there is now a full interaction menu system for CC spawned callouts. Lots of updates and touch ups to existing callouts but also the addition of two new calls: Domestic Dispute and Public Dispute. The domestic callout features full interior interaction on a variety of different scenarios. Please note that there are currently only two interiors used and they may not be the most 'fitting' in all locations but I hope to improve this in the future. The config file has also received some new settings for callout spawn chances. If there are any bugs, glitches, requests, complaints, or other then please feel free to let me know! 

[Changelog]:

Quote:1.0.0 Public - Update Release - The Customization Update <-- CURRENT
  • Implemented new dlGlobal master reference
  • New! XML customization for each unique location callout
  • New! Master settings config and customization config for use with all my plugins
  • Update! Revamped domestic dispute interior suspect spawns & scenarios
  • Update! Additional vehicle models added to calls featuring vehicles
  • Update! Added text display when player is shouting for peds to stop (default key is numpad1)
  • Update! Changed default value of Talk/Interact key to Y to correspond with other plugins better
  • Update! Some changes to how peds were handled internally when interacting/stopped
  • Removed compatibility with StopThePed & UltimateBackup (See why above and wait for future releases)
  • Many more little optimizations and fixes!

[Callouts]:

Currently Complete:

-Vehicle collision with animal
-No response from Deputy, check requested (Multi-scenario Call)
-Reports of Illegal Off-Roading
-Stolen Sheriff Unit (Multi-scenario Call)
-Meth Lab Explosion (Multi-scenario/3 Unique Locations) [More locations coming soon!]
-Unstable Individual (Multi-scenario/30+ Unique Locations)
-Domestic Dispute (Multi-scenario/Unique Locations/Interiors)
-Public Dispute (Multi-scenario/Unique Locations)

How To Install

Place CountyCalls.dll, dlGlobal.dll, and the DModding folder into GTA V Directory/plugins/LSPDFR. Place the CC audio folder into
GTA V Directory/lspdfr/audio/scanner. Place RAGENATIVEUI in your GTA V directory.
Load up LSPD:FR and go on-duty. Wait for County Callouts.

Credits & Usage

You MAY NOT modify or re-distribute any of the content found in this archive without permission from myself.
You MAY use this content for media purposes, please link to my modding index (www.delucamodding.com) (Video/Pictures/Streams/Etc)
Massive thanks to sjaak327, vincentsgm, and everyone else on 5mods discord server who has helped me!
Coding of County Callouts by Adam DeLuca.
HUGE thanks to Albo, the LSPD:FR team, and everyone who contributed to the open source LSPD:FR API files available!
Some audio files used from open source files by Albo and all credit goes there. If requested these audio files
can be removed or re-done.

ALL CREDITS FOR RAGENATIVEUI GO TO THE RESPECTED AUTHORS. alexguirre, Guard, and many more!
VISIT THE GITHUB FOR A FULL LIST OF CONTRIBUTORS: https://github.com/alexguirre/RAGENativeUI

Screenshots

[Image: CC04-01.jpg] [Image: CC04-03.jpg] [Image: CC04-04.jpg] [Image: CC04-07.jpg] [Image: CC04-08.jpg] [Image: CC04-10.jpg] [Image: CC04-11.jpg] [Image: CC04-13.jpg] [Image: CC04-14.jpg] [Image: CC04-16.jpg]

Attached Files
.zip   County Callouts [0.1 alpha].zip (Size: 2.01 MB / Downloads: 1)
.zip   County Callouts [0.2 alpha].zip (Size: 3.62 MB / Downloads: 0)
.zip   County Callouts [0.3 alpha].zip (Size: 3.62 MB / Downloads: 3)
.zip   County Callouts [0.4 beta].zip (Size: 6.32 MB / Downloads: 3)
.zip   County Callouts [0.5 beta].zip (Size: 6.41 MB / Downloads: 1)
.zip   County Callouts [0.5.1 beta].zip (Size: 6.41 MB / Downloads: 2)
[Image: signaturetemp.png]

[Update 11/30/20]

County Callouts 0.4, which will be the first beta release, is currently making significant progress. New scenario personalities, and interaction systems have been implemented and are currently testing. Another new addition the Domestic Disturbance callout has been created and features loads of potential for every deputy. From conversation with people of interest to visual examinations to help you de-escalate each and every situation. The last major system to be implemented is the dynamic call locations. This system will allow endless possibilities as anyone will be able to customize a new file for each call to include coordinates of residences and even interior types. Screens will be coming shortly, maybe even some video previews.

0.4.0 Beta - Update Release - Interaction/Controller Support/New Calls
  • Added Interaction Menu for Callouts
  • Added Dynamic personality system for interaction systems
  • Added New Callout Domestic Dispute with various dynamic multi-scenario outcomes* (See notes about this call)
  • Added New Callout Public Dispute with custom location and multi-scenario outcomes
  • Added Full controller support with configuration settings (See .ini)
  • Update New locations for Meth Lab Explosion and other callouts
  • Update Tweaking to the AI during existing callouts (Ex. Unstable Call)
  • Fix Eliminated a variety of reported bugs

0.5.0 Beta - Update Release - Massive A.I. Overhaul + Major Bug Fixes 
  • Fixed Deputy vehicle on Domestic callout should properly save when enter/exit
  • Fixed Revamped keypress display to use RageNativeUI version (Will change over to LemonUI soon - RageNativeUI is now deprecated)
  • Fixed Major revamp of all AI for Suspects/Witness/Deputies (Lots of improvements!)
  • Fixed Included failsafe on interior spawning when running demanding ENB/Texture mods to prevent falling glitch
  • Fixed Offroad vehicles will no longer drive off when attempting to perform traffic stop (Finally fixed!)
  • Fixed Custom Configuration file becoming corrupted and reverting to default values everytime. Will now work properly assuming keybind names are correct
  • Update More conversation lines for responses from stopped peds (Looking into XML file in the future)
  • Update Enhancements on most callouts for better appearance and flow
  • Update Now 42 different locations for Domestic Dispute Call (Up from 20)
  • Update Now 15 different locations for Meth Lab Explosion Call (Up from 6) Extended distance on this call as well
  • Update Now 62 different locations for Unstable Individual Call (Up from 31)
  • Update Now 30 different locations for Public Dispute Call
  • Added/Update FULL Stop The Ped & Ultimate Backup Integration (Will auto detect if compatible versions are running and use your custom backup files!)
  • Added Customizable vehicle & ped models for anyone not using Ultimate Backup
  • Added 'Shout' command. Player can now press a key to shout and attempt to stop all suspects nearby. Hostile peds may flee or attack. Can also dismiss peds after a short cooldown time of stopping them by pressing key again (Warning! Will not release if using STP)
  • Added Now includes RageNativeUI file to be placed in your GTA V directory. MUST BE NEWEST 1.7 VERSION! I have included it to prevent issues as previous ones will not work
  • Lots of small improvements! Too many to remember!

1.0.0 Public - Update Release - The Customization Update 
  • Implemented new dlGlobal master reference
  • New! XML customization for each unique location callout
  • New! Master settings config and customization config for use with all my plugins
  • Update! Revamped domestic dispute interior suspect spawns & scenarios
  • Update! Additional vehicle models added to calls featuring vehicles
  • Update! Added text display when player is shouting for peds to stop (default key is numpad1)
  • Update! Changed default value of Talk/Interact key to Y to correspond with other plugins better
  • Update! Some changes to how peds were handled internally when interacting/stopped
  • Removed compatibility with StopThePed & UltimateBackup (See why above and wait for future releases)
  • Many more little optimizations and fixes!

For future version of County Callouts (1.0+) you will need to visit the official download page here:
https://www.delucamodding.com/countycallouts.html

Thanks for your hardword & efforts DeLuca on these mods and always updating them for fixes.
mod apk

(11-30-2020, 04:21 PM)DeLuca Wrote: [Update 11/30/20]

County Callouts 0.4, which will be the first beta release, is currently making significant progress. New scenario personalities, and interaction systems have been implemented and are currently testing. Another new addition the Domestic Disturbance callout has been created and features loads of potential for every deputy. From conversation with people of interest to visual examinations to help you de-escalate each and every situation. The last major system to be implemented is the dynamic call locations. This system will allow endless possibilities as anyone will be able to customize a new file for each call to include coordinates of residences and even interior types. Screens will be coming shortly, maybe even some video previews.

It's fantastic to hear that County Callouts 0.4 is making such significant progress! The new scenario personalities and interaction systems sound like they'll add depth and realism to the gameplay. The Domestic Disturbance callout is a promising addition, especially with its focus on de-escalation.youtube vanced

very good information , thanks for sharing us. youtube vanced apk