Create an account

BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST - READ THE GUIDELINES FOUND HERE x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
READ FIRST - Request Guidelines

Request Guidelines

• Must be a current project game. If I am actively making mods for a specific game then it's more likely your request may be approved.
  • Do not request new mods or updates for legacy projects. 99% chance it will be ignored. 
  • The simpler the request, the more likely to be approved. This doesn't mean I won't do more advanced projects it just varies on my time available.
  • All requests can be entered with expectation of a free approval if chosen. If you wish to make a donation for custom/specific project YOU MUST CONTACT ME FIRST. IF YOU DONATE ON THE HOMEPAGE OR FROM ANOTHER LOCATION IT WILL NOT HAVE ANY IMPACT ON YOUR REQUEST PROPOSOL. IF YOU WISH TO ATTACH A DONATION TO A REQUEST FOR COMPENSATION OF MY TIME THEN ONCE AGAIN YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE DONATING!
  • Verify the type of modifications I am capable of doing for your specific request. You can find all of my current project games and information HERE.
  • DO NOT post topics/posts/or PM me your requests until you have submitted a proper form HERE. I will contact you.
As always please don't spam posts, PM me repeatedly, or submit duplicate request forms. I am one person with a full-time job and family so I do what I can when I can. Thank you.

CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A REQUEST
[Image: signaturetemp.png]